Continuing on from our Paint a Booble activity, we’ve decided to extend it to just before Xmas!
As before, we’re teaming up with the York and Scarborough Hospitals Charity which provides support to patients who have received primary and secondary cancer diagnoses in the Whitby, Scarborough and Ryedale areas . We would love everybody to support our fundraiser by painting a Booble! What is that we hear you say? Well let us explain …
Put simply, the Booble is a very specially painted bauble! They start their decoration journey by you choosing your preferred paint colour (or colours!), painting your boob and pressing the bauble against it! Don’t worry though, you can do this in the privacy of our loo, or we can provide a take-out kit for you to do in the comfort of your own home!
Once you’ve got this step out of the way, you can then decorate your Booble in any way you want. Here’s a small selection of what has been done so far …
Once complete, we’d love it if you would allow us to hang your Booble in studio to raise awareness for this good organisation which provides support to local people. Don’t worry though, we’ll reunite you with your Booble in time for Xmas!
Some other key points to note:
- No need to book, just pop into the studio Wednesday to Saturday from 12pm to 5pm. Avoid Sunday’s, Monday’s and Tuesday’s as we are closed!
- Ask for a bauble kit from one of our helpful staff and choose your paint colour
- Leave your beautiful Booble with us to glaze and fire
- Proudly hang your Booble on the tree. Last firing date for Xmas will be Saturday 18th December (local collection only)
If you’d prefer to do this in the comfort of your own home through one of our take-out kits, you’ll need to return the painted Booble for glazing and firing.
Fitting around you
Recognising that not everyone can make it down in normal opening hours, we’re going to open up on specific evenings if we get sufficient interest.. All you need to do is get in touch with us through the usual channels to let us know a couple of dates that works and how many of you there are.
We’ll then do our best to accommodate these requests.
Who we’re supporting
Please support us and share! We’d love to raise as much money as possible for this small local charity that do brilliant work.
For more information on this charity or if you need to contact them for support:
The Legal Stuff
- Whitby Kiln do not profit from this fundraiser promotion. All profits will be donated to York and Scarborough Hospitals Charity
- The fundraising is now running from 1st November to 23rd December 2021
- Baubles come in multiple sizes to meet all needs and are priced £15 (small), £18 (medium) and £20 (Jumbo)
- Any other promotional offers running in the studio related to Baubles do not apply to our Booble fundraiser
- We will announce total funds raised early January