Elaine Coupe Glass
11 in stock
11 in stock
The Elaine Coupe Glass is named after Aimee’s girlfriend, Elaine! She loves making ridiculous cocktails like drinks that involve six or more ingredients, and Aimee chose a piece that would honour that quality! It features a lovely, flared bottom, and it’s built to be nice and hefty, so you don’t have to worry about the stem breaking.
This glass would be perfect for champagne, prosecco, or margarita, and it would be perfect for ringing in the New Year! This wonderful ceramicware piece is part of our Ammie Williams designer line of products. Ammie is an expert artist, and she has a keen eye for design. She makes it her mission to ensure that every bisqueware piece she invents can be decorated in a myriad of ways while being both functional and beautiful!
Dimensions: 14cm High x 11.4cm Diameter
- Images are provided for illustration purposes only. The actual item you will purchase will be unfinished and ready for you to customise it as you want!
- Glazed items are not suitable for dishwasher or microwave use
Colour Choices - Acrylic
If using acrylic paint you will receive a blister pack as illustrated below.
Colour Choices - Underglaze
Online Shop Terms and Conditions
- All purchases through this website are subject to our standard Terms of Sale
- Click and Collect appointments can be selected during the checkout process
- Where items can be posted, we aim to ship these within two working days of purchase